Rapid Prototypes Ltd. are experts in Stereolithography. We run a fleet of seven Stereolithography Production Systems. With industry leading Stereolithography capabilities; we deliver on the most demanding projects. We offer a range of six 3D Systems Accura, Stereolithography resins. Accura thermoplastic-like Stereolithography materials include grades of ABS, polycarbonate and Polypropylene . This allows you to select a material that best fits your project's requirements.
We have extensive quality control checks in place during the manufacturing process. We produce parts with high accuracy, good surface finishes, consistently and faster.
Stereolithography Service Options
- High Quality, Fast Delivery
- High Quality, 10% Saving
- High Quality, 20% Saving
High Resolution: 100 μm
L1: Strip & Ship, L2: Standard Finish
L3: Enhanced Finish, L4: Presentation
L5: Presentation & Paint
Quotes & Invoicing
Wide Choice of Stereolithography Materials
We offer a full range of 3D Systems Accura Stereolithography resins.
Stereolithography Production Systems
We run the six Stereolithography Production Systems. 3D Systems® , iPro 9000 XL, iPro 8000, 2x Projet 7000, Viper, Pro x 800.
Industry Leading Large Build Stereolithography Printing Capabilities
We are one of the 3 companies in Europe and 5 in the Americas, that run an iPro 9000 XL System. Allowing us to build parts up to 1500 x 750 x 550 mm.
Stereolithography Systems: iPro 9000 XL
Ideal for highly detailed, Design Verification, Display Models, Casting Patterns & Clear parts. Stereolithography has highest detail, tolerance and accuracy of any 3D Printing Process. At Rapid Prototypes Ltd. we build large Stereolithography parts with high resolution and fast turnaround.
- Functional components & Design Verification
- Automotive styling parts - trim, facia, and other component
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Products
- Snap fit assemblies
- Alternative to CNC machining of ABS and polypropylene
- Simulate Injection Molding Parts
- Display & Architectural Models
- Aerospace wind tunnel Models
- USP Class VI for Medical Applications
- Low Volume Production
- Fast and accurate, large models built in under a day.
- Smooth finish making the process ideal for master patterns
- Wide range of material options.
- ABS like Materials
- Polycarbonate like Materials
- Polypropylene like Materials
- Clear Materials
- Temperature and Moisture Resistant Materials
Disadvantages of Stereolithography
Stereolithography: Accuracy, Tolerances, Surface Finishes
Minimum Feature Size
|HIGH RESOLUTION||0.508mm for the XY draw plane (0.406mm for the Z build direction)|